"The Toy Corner" provides gently used and new toys to children, 52 weeks a year, who might not otherwise have them.
1. We invite parents (sorry no Grandparents or other family members) to choose two toys per child (one gently used and one new) with a maximum of six toys per family.
2. When a parent has picked out their two toys, they are welcome to pick out some books, stuffed animals, and items from the free table.
3. We ask our parents to provide a valid ID and a current utility bill showing their zip code. We service the communities of Savage, Prior Lake, and Shakopee.
4. Our parent may shop with us every other month.
5. Each parent has 15 minutes to shop, two shoppers at one time, sending each guest home with a full bag of goodies.
WHAT DOES "THE TOY CORNER" DO?
Katie Vander Weit
INTERESTING FACT - "The Toy Corner is modeled after "The Toy Shelf" in North St. Paul. Thank you for helping us make "The Toy Corner" a reality today!!!
THE TOY CORNER
Inspiration for this wonderful venture!