Katie Vander Weit
THE TOY CORNER
INTERESTING FACT - "The Toy Corner is modeled after "The Toy Shelf" in North St. Paul. Thank you for helping us make "The Toy Corner" a reality today!!!
WHAT DOES "THE TOY CORNER" DO?
Inspiration for this wonderful venture!
"The Toy Corner" provides gently used and new toys to children, 52 weeks a year, who might not otherwise have them.
1. We invite parents (sorry no Grandparents or other family members) to choose toys for their child.
2. When a parent has picked out their toys, they are welcome to pick out some books, game or puzzle, and stuffed animals.
3. We ask our parents to provide a valid ID and a current utility bill showing their zip code. We service all communities in Scott County.
4. Our parent may shop with us every other month.
5. Each parent has 20 minutes to shop, two shoppers at one time, sending each guest home with a full bag of goodies.